Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Basics and Bad ideas

The bad idea is getting on the scale the morning after yummy japanese food from tempanaki. All that butter, salt, and noodley carbs. And oh before that a weekend of enjoyment eating whatever I wanted. The scale went VRoom right back where we started! SERIOUSLY. Will I ever learn?
The good part of today is that I made it to combat at 530 this morning (thank you Nat!) And I went Big. That should count for something.
So what is the super secret? I (like Steph) don't want to do two workouts a day. I want to go on breaks or vacations and eat yummy food. I want to enjoy going out to dinner. When I figure this out I'm going to write a book and be Super Rich! I'm frustrated and would just like to be rewarded pretty much every day for my efforts...so back to basics because this is NOT how this story ends. I will not give up. I will feel good in my skin!!!!!!!!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment