Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Monday

I do like Mondays because it is that opportunity for a NEW week, a fresh start to do better in all things. I'm waiting Brian to get back so I can go swim, I read a little Alma 24 while waiting, nothing like a little multi-tasking to get the morning started.
Nectarine
Spinach smoothie
Half piece wheat french toast
Protein drink
Raw unsalted nut mix
Down Syndrome Day at Lagoon
How does one stay good at an amusement park?
Packed pbj on my homemade wheat
Nectarine
2 chicken strips. Minus most of the strip
2 bites of Cams corndog
Banana
Protein drink and bar (while I took him to football)
Avoided dinner all together at the park and finished off my leftover Mediterranean halibut. (Prob not the best choice but better than cookies and milk which is what I wanted.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment