Thursday, August 20, 2009

Grumpy Wednesday

I was Perfect all day!!! So why by ten at night was I so grumpy because I wanted something sweet! Urrrr. My night time snacker took over and I had some EL fudge about 3 am I barely remember (I was mostly asleep). Damn those little fudge boys. I bought some No Trespassing signs to put on the pantry and fridge. Lol we will see if that helps I got on the scale yesterday and I was down one pound (yay)and today back up one.(Boo) (Prob the night time snack). Still that added to my grumpiness. This shouldn't be so hard. And if I'm eating so healthy shouldn't I have boundless energy and feel wonderful and happy? Where is this grumpiness coming from? I think skinny is more fun that chocolate. But getting to skinny is NOT fun. Bla bla bla. Whine whine whine. I know pedal to the metal and just DO IT. Have a great day thanks for reading!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment