Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Tuesday Lagoon hangover

Do you remember the classic Christmas cartoon about Rudolph and Santa Clause and the big hairy snow monster that lives in the cave? Do you remember the song they sing? "Put one foot in front of the other, and soon you'll be walking out the door". I felt like the big heavy monster on the treadmill this morning. I've never had a drinking hangover but I do believe there is such a thing as Lagoon hangover.
Diary:
(Its now wednesday and I seriously can't remember). I do know the YW gave me a razzleberry pie and a HUGE candy bouquet and I said thanks brought them home and didn't take a single bite! Granted my sister had to talk me off the cliff as I was contemplating how to justify just a little cheat....so naughty! But I was valiant and steadfast and blended up a smoothie. Feels good not to cheat.
Mon- swim and bike- done
Tues - run done
Wed - swim - done
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment