Monday, August 3, 2009

30 days

I leave for my anniversary trip in 31 days. As 'named' by Steph and one of her docs I have been having a 'Fat Happy Summer'. Ten pounds later the shorts are too tight and the belly is bulging. My goal is to loose ten pounds in the next 30 days. 20 would be ideal but ten is real. I know there are lots of diets out there to starve and take it off quick but I've discovered not eating or cutting out all of one food group does not work for me long term. The weight comes off and then it comes right back. Hmmm I think I am the classic yo yo.
my make it Real plan
1.Write everything down! Every day an honest account of all the things that go in my mouth. (Hopefully this eliminates the small bites of everything I take. That means you will be hearing from me on a daily basis. If u don't your job is to call me txt me razz me.. whatever it takes.
2. Go Big or Go home. Exercise 50 minutes 6 days a week. This can be broken in half if time requires. Also 2 quick minute bursts through the day to boost the metabolism
3. Water water and water. I dug out the water bottle and I need to drain that sucker 5 times a day
4.Balanced vegi carb and protein nothing fried
5. Free day on Sunday. I gotta have a break

Here I go!!!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment