Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Weigh-in Wednesday week 5

Goal 23lbs
Actual 22lbs

DANG IT! This is the first week I'm short on my goal. Which is interesting because I've put in three hard work outs already this week. HOWEVER that is typical my body. Whenever I've been on vacation from the gym and head back the scale goes up. sooo frustrating, but I kind of expected it. Also my cycle started and I haven't had that pleasure in the last 11 months.
I walked into Deseret Book in Bountiful yesterday and it smelled like heaven...or at least that's what Heaven better smell like. Freshly baked rolls and sugar cookies. They had sugar cookie samples that were the size of my thumb nail. I did have one, which I don't believe is harmful, but then driving Rems home from therapy I stole about 4 fries from his happy meal. I'm telling ya those bites do me in! My sweet friend Amy gave me the BEST gum and a big box of fairly non-harmful fudgsicles. I might need to keep that gum in my mouth at all times. It's the Layers gum by trident stawberry-orange. YUM

No comments:

Post a Comment