Saturday, August 7, 2010

Replacement Strategy

Tonight driving home from Bear Lake I was really tired and for various reasons my nerves were shot. I really really wanted that endorphin kick that I used to get from a diet coke or something sweet or salty to munch on in the car. NOPE not on the diet plan for today. So there I sat with my bottle of water. I asked Brian what he thought a good replacement strategy was for that quick calming endorphin release that used to come from a soda or a sweet treat.
His answer.....Sex....
Ha- ok buddy pull the truck over but this is gonna be tricky with 4 kids in the car. Other than Brian's idea (which is great but not always realistic in given circumstances) what would your idea be?
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

2 comments:

  1. A crunchy carrot, a piece of gum or crystal light added to your water just doesn't cut it - does it!!!???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dangit! Brian stole my answer. No, besides, I can't see you guys getting much done with your oldest boy in the seat between you two.
    Ugh - good question. I honestly don't know. I do like the protein bars they sell at MD. The Carmel Nut may as well be a snickers to me. How about soy nuts? Almonds? The drink thing is more difficult. I'm trying Green Tea HP at the moment, but it has a nasty after taste. One of those Costco chocolate protein shakes. Gotta learn to love water I guess. If you find any other answers - let me know.

    ReplyDelete