Monday, August 9, 2010

Cravings

I bombed out late last night. There is something about Sundays and sweets! The minute Brian left for the cabin I thought crap I'm in trouble. The chocolate covered graham crackers were calling my name. With no one around to watch me cheat. I CHEATED. Ugg BAD BAD BAD. I do hope to get to a place where I feel like I can afford the calories of a yummy cookie and enjoy it. I'm just not there yet. And did I mention when I got up with the baby at midnight and again at 3am and 5 am. I had a cookie or two each time. Someone STOP ME!
The weird thing is today. I didn't have a single craving. I kept to my eating plan perfectly. One of two things I think happened. 1. I got the craving out of my system and out of my head. Or 2. I was better hydrated today and I ate my meals on time. Vs waiting until after church to eat. If its #2 that's a quick fix. If it's #1 what am I going to do next time that craving strikes again?
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment