Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Weigh in Wednesday week 4

Goal total 20
Actual total 21
Desperate times call for desperate measures. I'm going to have to duck tape the entire kitchen. My night-time snacker is out of control! Its weird because I'm not totally sleep walking or in this case sleep eating but darn close. I had about 6 nilla waffers down the hatch before I remembered OH ya. I'm not supposed to be eating these in the middle of the night. My SIL had a sister that was a sleep walker and they tied her foot to the bed post. I might need to try it. Any other ideas out there?
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

  1. So when I am trying to avoid yummy treats - I don't buy them. My poor children, I know. Instead I buy the treats I don't like - like Chips Ahoy cookies. Just try it. P.S. You totally rock on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete