Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Winner from week #3 and discontinuation...

Shout out to Cowgirl once again with 350 points!!! Woot Woot!

I am typically a big believer in finishing what you've started.  However based on the comments I've been receiving from friends that thought this looked fun at first but are now stressed out of their heads with the holidays; I've decided my brilliant idea was not so brilliant.  I feel like I'm adding to your stress.  That being said I am calling a halt to my 'fun' little contest.  I will still be tracking and blogging and hopefully getting closer to my goal.  I wish you all the best in getting to yours because you Gotta Wan-it Baby!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your contest! I'll still do it with you! We don't have to lose per say...but we could do the contest to maintain?! Ya with me??!! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete