Monday, November 8, 2010

Last Call for week #1 point totals

Send me your point totals.  I'll be posting the week #1 low and high tomorrow.
The low point person will mail me the prize and I will forward it to the winner of the week.
If by chance you "had a crazy week" jump back in and start tracking today!

IF you want to up the ANTE fabandfitby40 (my sister) has thrown down the gauntlet.  She has already anticipated she won't be the high but won't be the low.  She'll be stuck in the middle...so she is personally committing to donate $1 for every point under 310 on her weekly total.  (remember the max is 375).  The money goes to the winner for the week. Money is tight so if that means she needs to roll out of bed and hit her knees for a prayer and a quick scripture she's going to do it.  THIS IS TOTALLY OPTIONAL.

Be Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment