Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hairy-back man

Ok I was not quite on my swim game this morning. I'm not doing lessons again until October so I went to lap swim. Hello did I forget how to swim in three weeks?!!! I could barely breathe. I forgot my elastic and my hair kept popping out of my cap, I forgot my towel and skinny buff bikini girl was getting out of the pool lane as I was getting in. Which brings us to hairy-back man swimming in the lane next to me. This guy is a good 40 pounds over weight wearing his cute mini speedo. Oyi! He starts swimming and holy cow he is Fast! Maybe its all that hair but I had paddles AND fins and he was totally spanking my speed. Seriously?!!? To top the whole morning off, in the locker room (which I typically avoid) they have a full length mirror. HELLo thighs in the ugly swim suit. I don't have a full length mirror at my house. Maybe I need one. I don't need to be the skinny buff bikini girl with the golden braids and plastic head band (who the heck wears a plastic head band to lap swim) BUT I would really like to not cringe passing the full length mirror.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment