Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wednesday Weigh-in

Psyche! No weight check this week. I'm still not going to hit the scale for one more week. I'm up every morning at 4:55 and an to the gym for a butt kicking work-out at 5:30. 4 nights of cardio during the week.
I feel stronger this week but not lighter. The pants and shirts are NOT loose. As frustrating as this is it tells me I need to dial down the calorie consumption.
Goals for this week. 1) increase water consumption to a gallon a day 2) Count the calories and write it down! I strongly dislike counting calories but one of my new mantras is: "I can do hard things".

SO CAN YOU! If it were eaSy. Everyone would be doing it!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

  1. seriously...two a days...you're killin me.

    and i just said your mantra to myself this morning...

    you're doing awesome lady!!!

    my mantra for 2011 - actually my 12 in 12 - don't talk about it, be about it...you are definitely being about it... :)

    ReplyDelete