Thursday, January 20, 2011

Multitasking

Usually I would rate myself as an A± multitasker. When it comes to diet and exercise I struggle to do both at the same time. Today I was up at 4:30am firing off work emails at 4:51 and hitting my spin class at 5:30 etc. etc. I had a great breakfast. Lunch was a bit of a disaster so I didn't eat a lot of it, so by 4:30 I was at Carls Jr putting away the low carb burger minus all condiments AND oh ya with a side of oreo shake. Granted I only ate half. BUT I have to be honest I enjoyed every guilty moment of it including the whip cream because I knew I had to run 4 miles tonight. I decided to run the four miles in the sauna suit and by mile 2 I'm pretty sure the shake was long gone. BUT think where I would be if I had actually prepared, had healthy snacks in the car and skipped Carls JR all together.

As for the Sauna suit. I LOVE it. I've never been a great sweater and to have sweat flicking off of me with every step Its AWESOME. I know its just water and I'm going to drink it back in as soon as I'm done, BUT its kinda fun to feel like the calories are melting off your body.

Have a great weekend!!
Do not sabotage all your hard work.
Be Good!!!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment