Monday, May 4, 2009

Curses - I hate weekends & no going back.

Up until last Friday I was so good I had lost 13.5 pounds and then we went out Friday night..... There was a tinsy bit of dressing on my salad (literally I'm talking 2 tsp.) and some blue cheese crumbles....Sat I had a bite of this and just a bite of that. NO worries I'll be good Sunday. Well Brian decided to sample all of this food storage stuff... a bite here a bite there and then we went for a drive and a sip of coke and another sip of coke. I got on the scale this morning and I had gained four pounds from the previous low. WHAT THE HECK!! I'm back on it today, but it sucks to not eat what I want....especially on the weekends. I know this is a mental thing, but it was a good lesson that even when I am done with this particular diet there is no going back.

No comments:

Post a Comment