Tuesday, May 19, 2009

That so didn't work....

so much for HCG diet...blah. The first ten days was great! Down 14 pounds - that rocked! Then I began to have a bite of this and a bite of that because I was soooo tired all the time. Then to make matters worse I got a UTI which makes you feel like you have the worlds worst cramps and makes it really hard to want to drink water. Add antibiotic.. need food with antibiotic to not feel sick to my stomach. So here I am ten days from finishing the diet and I've now only lost 9 pounds.. That doesn't rock it sucks! I obviously have commitment issues. I have learned a thing or two about myself. I need food for energy, and I need to exercise for energy, or else my life doesn't run, or I can't run my life at the pace I desire. It is good to feel hungry. I don't do this often enough. I do eat too much and that is going to change. I do need to eat more of the better stuff. I need to commit to what I am eating for the day and stick to it, no choice, I just have to do it. The raw truth is that the $$ I've spent on weight loss for body...all work for a short period of time, and then they stop working because I stop working.

No comments:

Post a Comment