Wednesday, January 25, 2012

OH SHIFT!!

Yes, exactly s-h-i-F-t.  As in shift in the scale.  I told trainer boy I didn't want to get on.  He did all my measurements and said get on anyway, and told me not to look.  I looked.  No movement.  Not a single half ounce in 12 weeks.  Are you FREAKING kidding me.  I was TICKED.  I did my workout and then was on the treadmill and trainer boy was giving me more crap about my diet and discipline.  The guy next to me said.  The scale moved it just shifted from fat to muscle.  Which is absolutely true because Ryan called me later that day with my body fat % and it had dropped 6 points.  That's a lot!  Yay me.  Then he threw down the gauntlet, he wants me down another 5 points by March 1st.

1 comment:

  1. Love Gotta Wanna posts! True: muscle ways more than fat but it is sure nice to see the number get smaller on the scale! Do have to say that I saw a friend of mine that lost 25 lbs. she looks great but she is "skinny fat" I have only lost 9 lbs but have developed lean tissue and I am the smallest I have ever been. Glad your trainer is measuring too - great job!!!

    ReplyDelete