Monday, December 20, 2010

Motivation Monday

Brought to you by one of my favorite people. Jess. This girl speaks my language. Back in the day she was working for me, she saved my bacon more than once. She is full of sugar lots of spice and everything nice.

Being motivated to do anything related to improving myself had been taking a back seat ever since I had my son. He had become a priority and I had fallen by the way side. I had no energy and was starting to feel sorry for myself, then got slapped with reality when I decided to buy a scale for my hubs who needed to keep better track of his Wt for school. I hated what I seen for myself!
That's when I realized that I hadn't been taking care of myself. I made a promise on my mirror that day to put my health back on the map. Mel's contest was starting soon, so
I broke out my old DVD of Billy Blake's and he has been kicking my butt back into a nice shape.
I love having to be accountable to someone about my wt as weird as that sounds, but it helps me stay on track. My mirror has my daily goals on it and I read it every day to remind myself that I am worth it! I have also been able to strengthen my love of prayer and have been able to have more patients with everyone around me. I have been reminded when I feel down that I am worth it to our Heavenly Father and been able to make better choices for my health.
I hope that we will all be blessed to remember that our Father in Heaven loves us even when we don't like ourselves. And that with that knowledge we will be able to make those changes in our lives to help us love ourselves, whether it be the food we eat, the exercise we do, or the books we read.
Best wishes to all for a Fab and Fit Christmas holiday!!!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment