Monday, September 13, 2010

STOP don't do it!

Note to self: free days are toxic and you're gonna be sick! It started with a football game on Saturday. I shared a hot dog with Rems. UofU has awesome dogs and they always taste best at a game. Sat night until about 2amI was busting a move to get ready for Noahs blessing and need a fully loaded coke. Sunday of carbs carbs and more sugar n carbs with a little lunch meat thrown in. Between wine cake, peach crisp and all of my favorite things I'm gonna be sick. I seriously have a sugar headache this morning and my belly is still rolling. ugg moral of the story. It all looked divine and they used to be my favorite things but truth be told after not having sugar for so long it didn't taste as good as I thought it would and this morning after feeling is not worth it. I gotta go find some celery! Have a good week!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment