Friday, September 3, 2010

Follow through and humble pie.

I actually did what I said I was going to. I took a trash bag and hit the pantry, fridge and snack cupboard. I tossed everything from frosted mini wheats to graham crackers. I even emptied the cookie jar. And wa-la two nights in a row now- no midnight snacking!!! I hopped on the scale to see if it made nay difference and it did...down 2lbs. Feeling pretty good I put on my favorite shorts and t shirt. I was helping Zoe get dressed and she said, mom your belly is still fat. Thanks Zoe. At the pediatricians office today they have all glass elevators. Not sure why. Entertainment for the kids but torture for the mom because it allowed me to see every fat roll on my back and sides. SUPer! Nothing like elevators and your 4yr old to keep you humble.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment