Tuesday, July 20, 2010

1st Day back to work

Yesterday I went shopping because I literally had nothing to wear to work. (Ok I do have one skirt that fits) After hours of shopping I found one outfit I liked. (Seriously not fun to be shopping when you still have 45 of the 65 lbs you gained while pregnant to loose)....not to mention the styles these days. I've done the leggings thing once in jr High and I have zero desire to ever do it again. And skinny leg pants and Jeans.??? Hmm NO.
So I have my one cute outfit, my hair actually turned out decent. Dani had the kids under control and I was out the door! My nice offices told me I looked great which is good because they may see me in this same outfit for the next 4 weeks! I made the decision to wean the nursing thing down to just night time. Having just made that decision yesterday my boobs are about to explode! Its a good thing the outfit includes a loose fitting short sleeve cardi because my RT could seriously poke someones eye out. Last stop of the day the OB's office for my 6 week check. I hate her darn scale its even worse than the one at home!!!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment