Monday, January 4, 2010

3 reasons

I am almost 4 months along and I am down to two pairs of jeans. The everyday pair are hanging on by a thread. Literally they are thread bare in the inseam area, and have as of last friday, turned into good size holes. Brian commented on the strategic holes in my jeans as I sat on the floor with the kids. He then asked why my jeans always got holes /wore out in that area. (In case you're confused we are talking about the very top of the inseam where the inner thighs rub together.). I proceeded to educate him that there could be three possible reasons for this:
1. Extra softness in that area gives my kids a nice soft lap to sit on.
2. It provides extra cushion for the pushin
Or
3.I have inner thighs of steel and my muscles just happen to bulge at that point.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment