Thursday, December 10, 2009

Just Suck in that belly...

You girls know you reach a point when pregnant that you can no longer 'suck in'. I'm not quite there but today I pulled on my ski pants...keep in mind I bought these pants two years ago during my skinniest days. I love these pants and jacket the goes with them, I've never been the ski bunny but they're at least cute. I fear I will not be even close to cute this year. I did 'suck in' and get the pants done up and made 3 glorious runs. After unzipping the pants and breathing again I realized that would be the last run this year for those pants. Time to pull out the stuff that used to be to big and sooo doesn't match.
To report, Sunday and Monday I shoveled and snow- blowed my driveway and my neighbors (this for sure counts as exercise in my book). Tuesday rest. Wednesday treadmill run and today I'm thinking those three runs had some leg burn and that's good enough. Enjoy your weekend. Be Good!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment